Powertech Transformers & Controls Pvt. Ltd. cover a wide range Oil Cooled Transformers with Off Circuit Tap Changer / On Load Tap Changer (up to 5000 KVA in 11 KV & 33 KV) conforming to the international standards of quality and safety for industries and commercial set-ups. These transformers are designed and developed using latest technologies and can be provided with a variety of terminations so as to suit the requirements for new installation or replacement.
Optimum efficency is ensured by delicate proportioning of core and winding losses using CRGO M3 to MOH Lamination, Electrolytic Grade pure copper, with Transposition in L.V. coil for current sharing in parallel Conductors, Electric grade press paper, boards and mineral oil. Thus better regulation is achieved resulting in longer life. Careful designing also reduces noise level to the minimum.
Transformer with Off Circuit Tap Changer
Transformer with OLTC
Standard Fittings (for Oil Cooled Transformers)
- Rating & Diagram plate
- Earthing terminals.
- Lifting lugs
- Thermometer pocket.
- Oil Conservator with drain plug
- Air release hole with plug.
- Oil Level indicator.
Optional Devices (for Oil Cooled Transformers)
- Bucholtz relay with alarm and trip contact.
- Oil temperature indicator with alarm and trip contact.
- Winding temperature indicator with alarm and trip contacts.
- Magnetic oil level gauge with alarm & trip contacts.
- Marshalling box to house O.T.I. and W.T.I.
- RTCC (Remote Tap Changer Control) Cubicle.
- Electronic Automatic Voltage Controller.
- Pressure Release Valve.
- Cable Box on H.T. & L.T. Side.
|Capacity||:||Upto 12.50 MVA|
|Tapping||:||On Load Tap Changer to Provide +5% (or) Off Circuit Tap Changer for + 5% Tapsin steps of 2.5% each, on HT side.|
|Terminals||:||As per required|
Capacities Available upto 12.5 MVA